MY COUNTRY, OUR WORLD IN 2030
The ‘My country, our world in 2030’ essay competition, organised in the context of the May 2019 European elections, is an opportunity for students and young people to provide insights on how they see the future of both their country and Europe more broadly.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Please send your essay by Midnight 15 March 2019, your local time, which will be the official closing date. All applications submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
Entries submitted must include a cover page indicating (1) your essay title; (2) your name; (3) address; (4) phone number; (5) email; (6) nationality; (7) age; (8) gender; (9) school/university name (if applicable); (10) word count. The email for submissions is: email@example.com
The presentation of the award will take place in Berlin in June 2019
• ‘Best essay’ prize – full scholarship for a summer school of your choice!
• ‘Best essays’ under 18, under 23 and under 27 – laptops and iPhones!
• Attendance at the 2019 Rhodes Forum in Greece, October 11-12, 2019 – a unique opportunity to speak at an international event!
• The Guerrand-Hermès Foundation for Peace Prize — your chance to participate at the International Spirit of Humanity Forum!
• Attend and present your work at the Rising Peace Forum 2019 in Coventry, United Kingdom!
• ‘The Russian-Armenian University Prize for the Best Essay from Armenia’ – a mystery prize!
15 MARCH 2019
• By submitting your essay, you grant us the exclusive right to both reproduce and/or distribute your text throughout the world in electronic format, print, or any other medium. You agree that we may publish your essay, distribute it, either on its own or with other related material.
• We will ensure that your name is always clearly attached to the essay and, while we reserve the right to make necessary editorial changes, we will not make any substantial alterations to your text without consulting you. You will also retain the right to use your own work, as long as you do not promote it in ways that would conflict directly with the aim of the competition.
FIND MORE PDF