Erasmus+ is the new EU program which aims to support actions in the fields of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020.
It replaces and brings together seven existing programs, including Tempus and Erasmus Mundus.
The international higher education dimension of the Erasmus+ program includes:
Key Action 1:
– Credit mobility
– Degree mobility through joint master degrees
Key Action 2:
– Capacity Building projects
– Knowledge Alliances and Strategic Partnerships that are open to partner country’s participation.
Key Action 3:
– Teams of Higher Education Reform Experts
– Commission’s policy dialogues with the partner countries/regions
– Regional chapters of Erasmus+ Alumni associations in the partner countries