- University students, as well as citizens who have the special permission of the library director, have the right to use the library.
- To become a library subscriber or reader, you must have a reader’s card.
- Every academic year, the reader is obliged to re-register in the subscription section, and at the end of the academic year, the reader is obliged to return all the borrowed literature.
- Literature borrowed from the library, depending on its type, has a quantitative and term limit.
a) textbooks: up to 15 books, 1 item per one semester to one academic year
b) scientific literature: up to 10 books, for a period of 1 month
c) fiction: up to 2 books, for a period of 30 days (the period can be extended)
In case of violation of the specified terms, the reader is deprived of the right to use the library for a period of 1-3 months.
Single copies of publications, directories, encyclopedias, dictionaries are not taken out of the library. The reader can use them only in the reading room.
The reader is responsible for the serviced book. He/she is obliged to follow the rules for the preservation and care of the book.
- It is forbidden to tear pages from the book or make notes,
- In case of loss of the book, the reader is obliged to replace it with another copy of the same book or equivalent professional literature
- The reader is obliged to compensate for the damaged book with the same edition.
- The type and amount of the literature to be compensated is determined by the library.
Registration of students and staff in the library is done on the basis of admission. To register at the library, you need to submit 1 photo (3X4) and a copy of your passport.